"…if one of them had intercourse with his mother openly, there would be someone who did that in my Ummah…"
'Abdullaah ibn 'Amr said, the Messenger of Allaah said:
"What happened to the Children of lsraa’eel will happen with my Ummah, just as one shoe resembles the other, to the point that if one of them had intercourse with his mother openly, there would be someone who did that in my Ummah. The Children of Israa’eel split into seventy two sects and my Ummah will split into seventy three sects, all of which are in the Fire except one sect.” They asked, “Which is that one, 0 Messenger of Allaah?” He replied, “That which I and my Companions are upon.”
Hadeeth of at-Tirmidhee (no. 2641)
Declared hasan by Shaikh al-Albaanee
Allah’s refuge is sought from such vile practices (authubillah)…
Stick to the Jamaa’ah and beware of splitting, for Shaitaan is found along with the single person but is further from two. Whoever desires the centre of Paradise then let him stick to the Jamaa’ah. He whose good deed pleases him and his evil deed causes him to feel bad then he is a believer.
'Umar, radiallaahu' anhu reports that the Prophet said:
[Reported by Ahmad (1/18), at-Tirmidhee (no. 2165) al-Haakim (1/114) and is declared saheeh by Shaikh al-Albaanee in as-Saheehah (no. 1116)]
That post was extremely awesome which you post about the Magicians (spread it more if you can somehow please), it was really though provoking and must be right as i do have some knowledge about the people around me who visit such places. Almost everything in the list i have seen people do especially that they 'Murmur some words (which they say are from the Quran'. Jaza ka Allah Khair
al’hamdu’lilah you benefited I hope others did too. In-sha’Allaah further posts will be uploaded. May Allaah keep you and us safe and secure from the evil of the seen and unseen.
***DISTINCTIVE FEATURES OF A MAGICIANS WORK***
“When you do not have knowledge someone can bring you dirt and you will believe it is gold.” [Ibn al-Qayyim]
If you find the following characteristics in a person who claims to be a person of knowledge or a raaqi, BEWARE this person is in fact a magician.
1. They ask the patient their mother’s name.
2. They ask for a (sweaty) garment from the patient. This could be a piece of cloth, handkerchief, a shirt etc.
3. They sometimes ask for an animal with certain specifications in order to slaughter it. They may use the blood to stain painful parts of the patient, or throw the carcass in a ruined site.
4. They write incantations.
5. They write broken letters on a piece of paper (or on a white plate) and instructs the patient to dissolve the writings in water and drink it.
6. They recite unclear incantations.
7. They murmur unclear words. (Sometimes claiming they are reading Quran)
8. They give the patient a piece of paper which contains squares, within which figures or letters are written.
9. They instruct the patient to isolate themselves in a dark room or not talk to people for a specific period of time.
10. They may instruct the patient not to touch water for a specific period of time, usually forty days. ( this indicated the use of a Christian jinn’s)
11. They give the patient items to bury in the ground.
12. They give the patient pieces of paper to burn and use the smoke as an incense.
13. They inform the patient of their name, where they live and purpose of visit without the patient mentioning anything.
14. They suck on the finger of the patient and tell them when they fell ill, then they lick the patient claiming to be curing them.
15. They use strings and tie knots.
16. They measure lengths of cloth, or use measurements of an object to determine if the person is afflicted.
17. They give you objects to place in your house, for example they give you nails to place in the corners of your house.
18. They give you an amulet, and they warn you to never open this amulet because if you do they say it will stop working.
Lack of knowledge and blindly following others is the reason why these magicians are getting away with what they do. They show us shirk and kufr and we believe it is from Islam. Below is a list of distinctive features of a magicians work.
Source: The Ruqya Room
Allahumma Ajirna Minnan Naar !
Aameen Ya Rabb!
Umar ibn al-Khattab (radyiAllahu’anhu):
"Remind yourselves often about the Fire (Hell), for certainly it’s heat is high and its bottom is deep and its weapon is iron."
[at-Takhweef min-an-Naar p. 61]
Allah is great to help you
truly, Subhaan-Allaah wal-hamdu-lillah wa laa’illaha-illillah Allahu Akbar
Please make du’ah for your sister, the closer one tries to come to the deen, the stronger the shayateen from the jinn and inss seem to become. Indeed only true refuge is with Allaah.